Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Piglet Loves You Too!

So it is double challenge day for me, if you are looking for my Cooking With Cricut submission click HERE. The challenge today at Cricut Cardz Challenge is to design a valentine's card for a child. Easy, peasy! I have two kids, and they need some Valentine's cards... what a perfect challenge. Here is waht I designed for my daughter:



Isn't it cute? I love how it turned out! I used Pooh Font to cut out Piglet. The paper behind him, is Stampin Up patterned paper, and the top part is embossed with Seeing Spots from CuttleBug. The stamp on the tag is from an old Stampin Up set, and the Big Bear Hugs stamp comes from my Simply Sweet stamp set. The tag punches are from Stampin Up and the ribbon is from my Michaels.

I hope you all swing over to CCC and play along with us. I will be back in the next day or so with my card for my son :)

Some challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Love
Pile It On - love is in the air
Aud Sentiments - sentiment with love theme
Simply Create - use your punches
Simon Says Stamp - animal antics (Piglet is an animal...)
The Res-Q-Challenge - dry embossing
Stamp Something - something cute
Tellens Place - polka dots
Really Reasonable Ribbon - ribbon and hearts
My Time to Craft - emboss
Creative Craft World - cute and cuddly
Southern Girls - dry embossing
Paper This and That - valentine's card

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment