Thursday, May 24, 2012

52 Questions - Favorite Cartoon

Happy Friday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Today, Janis challenged us to create a project based on our favorite childhood cartoon.  We did not watch much TV when I was a child, so I didn't watch many cartoons, so I kind of had to use my imagination with this one.  Hello Kitty, was created the year I was born.  For my 8th birthday, on of my friends gave me a Hello Kitty doll.  That day my life long love of Hello Kitty was born.  Here is the tag I created:


How could you not love her?  I cute the tag from Plantin Schoolbook and Hello Kitty from HK Greetings.  I created the "patterned paper" by taking a piece of cardstock and randomly stamping paws on it with Versa Mark - I love how it turned out!  The "meow" is from a cute stamp set I found at my LSS - I have NO CLUE what company it's from - sorry.  I doodled on her with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  The cardstock is from Recollections and the ribbon is from Michael's.

There is a prize for one lucky person who plays along with us this month.  They will win 4 Action Wobbles from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe, so come on over to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, and play along with us!!



A challenge or two for my little tag:
Papercraft Journey - anything for a child
Creative Mondays - stitching
Make it Monday - anything goes
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - black, white and one other color


A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment