Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cricut Cardz # 108 and a Winner!

Happy Wednesday :)  Today is challenge day at Cricut Cardz by Cardz TV.  Today, Mary challenged us to make a card with a flower on it.  Here is what I came up with.


Simplicity seems to be the name of the game for me these days.  The tulip is from Gypsy Font.  The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set.  I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the background.  All the papers are from Michaels.

A challenge or two for my cute little card:
Critter Challenge - flowers
Hooked on Crafts - flowers
Lexi's Creations - black and white plus one other color
Paper Creations Ink - in the garden
Amusing Challenges - flowers
The Hybrid Chick - flowers
Hiding in My Craft Room - use your scraps


I realized that I didn't choose a winner from The May the Force Be With You Blog Hop - so.... the winner is..  Cheryl at cards by CG!  Cheryl said:


Wonderful layout. I, too, use what I have and would have created some characters on my Gypsy! Great job!:)

Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Cheryl, I will be emailing you :)

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment