Friday, May 11, 2012

52 Weeks of Tags - Wishes

Happy Friday!  It is challenge day over at 52 Weeks of Tags.  Today Janis challenged us to make a tag with the three wishes we would make if we found a genie and a magic lamp.  I took some liberties with this tag.  I found a perfect stamp, with the wishes I would make for everyone that I love, so I used that for my tag.  Here is what I came up with:


I cut the tag at 4 inches from Plantin Schoolbook, the cherry blossoms are from a beautiful Flourishes set.  I will have to find you the name of the stamp set that the sentiment comes from, it is in my craft room,  I'm afraid I'm feeling lazy at the moment :)  I colored the cherry blossoms with my Prisma Color Pencils.

There is a prize for one lucky person who plays along with us this month.  The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe is giving away a 4 pack of Action Wobbles:  


So, pop on over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the DT came up with and play along with us, you might win some Action Wobbles :)

A challenge or two for my tag:
Charisma Cardz - pink and girlie
Do You Stack Up - flowers
Sarah Hurley - tags/ tickets
The Sisterhood of Crafters - may flowers
Paper and Such - may flowers
Bunny Zoe Crafts - ribbon or twine
I Brake for Challenges - flowers
2 Sisters - anything goes

 A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment