Monday, May 28, 2012

Box and Tag

Last month, I bought Cricut's new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  this is the first thing I have cut from it:


I cut the box at the recommended size.  It is really small :)  It would be perfect for a couple of little candies, or maybe some hair clips or something.  Very, very cute!  The tag is from the Stampin Up tag punches.  I doodled on it, and then stamped it with a Flourishes sentiment from the Sweet Days of Summer set.  The paper, both patterned and cardstock, is from CTMH and the ribbon is from Michael's.


Super cute, isn't it??  I will definitely be cutting some more things from this cartridge!  I think I will also try to figure out how to make it bigger...  Hope you all have a great day!  I will be back tomorrow with my Cricut Cardz Challenge submission for this week  Hope to see you then :)

A challenge or two for my little box:
Love to Create - add a sentiment
Scrappy Frog Challenge - "tag it"
Secret Crafter - anything but a card
Card Crafters Circle - tag
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
Tandastamps - something new (new cricut cartridge - and new stamps)



A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment