Monday, May 28, 2012

A Card for a Friend

I made this card for a friend , who is facing some challenges right now.  I hope she like's it :)  Here it is:


I love these sweet little girl's from MFT's Pure Innocence Line.  I paper pieced her umbrella and her rain gear.  I have NEVER done that before, but I think it looks cute!  I embossed the background paper with Cuttlebug's Seeing Spots.  The sentiment is from Flourishes April Showers, I also used that stamp set for the umbrella on the inside of the card.  The sentiment on the inside of the card, is one that I picked up at a yard sale at my LSS, so I don't know who made it.  The cardstock is from Recollections, and the patterned paper is from my scrap box.


I think it turned out really cute, I hope it helps my friend feel hopeful.

Here is a challenge or two for my card:
Make it Monday - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - something new (paper piecing technique)
Dilly Beans Challenge - friendship (a card made especially for a friend)
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - any sentiment
Paper Pretties - bold, bright colors
Waste not Wednesday - use your forgotten stuff (paper from scrapbox, sentiment stamp)
Sweet Stamps - anything goes
Sparkle Creations - inspiration photo

Have a wonderful day!  I'll be back tomorrow with another new project.

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment