Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge

Happy Wednesday!  Today at Cricut Cardz, Mary challenged us to make a graduation card.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't it ca-ute??!!  I used Elegant Edges to create the shaped layer.  Then I used the Recess Lite cartridge to make the little boy.  I peachied him up using Peachy Keen's Boy Mates faces, did a little bit of doodling and used my Stampin Up chalks to give him cheeks.  The sentiment is from TPC Studio's Greetings stamp set.  I used some Bakers Twine for the ribbon around the diploma, and voila!

Hop on over to Cardz TV and see what the Cricut Cardz design team came up with and play along with us!

A challenge or two for my cute card:
Paper Pretties - graduation card
Simon Says Stamp and Show - one for the boys
Squigglefly - no designer paper
Here Come The Boys - anything goes
2 Sisters - bring on the boys
One Stop Craft - for the boys
Crafty Catz - cards for boys/ men
Fairy Tale - boys and men
Stampavie and More - for a boy
The Perfect Sentiment - sentiment on the front, for a boy, no patterned paper

A la prochaine...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment