Monday, August 30, 2010

Fairy princess

This card was partly designed by my 4 year old. She gave me color suggestions, purple is her favorite color, followed closely by pink and chose the fairy. She loves Once Upon a Princess and often asks me to cut things from it. This is the card I came up with, following her guidelines:



The fairy and flowers are from Once Upon a Princess, the stamp is from MFT's Pure Innocence line, and the paper is all StampinUp. Sorry about the picture quality, I was having issues with light when I took it. The dress, hat and wings are all purple, and they look sort of blue/grey in this pic.

Challenges I am submitting this card for:
Pixie Dust - stitching
Flutterby Wednesday - anything goes
CES Challenges - anything goes
Craft Your Days Away - with wings
Magical Monday - flowers
Aly's Sunday Challenge - pretty in pink
Mark's Finest Paper - friendship card
One Stitch at a Time - girl card and color scheme

Hope you all have a great day, I'll be back with another card in the next day or two.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment