Friday, August 6, 2010

Yummy!!

Another day, another challenge. I am so impressed with how much i have crafted this summer. Now if I could just get back to scrapbooking :) Here is today's card:



It is a bit hard to tell because of the dark background, but this is a shape card. It was hugely inspired by a card that Cristi made last week over at her blog Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes. I decided to run the cupcakes sideways, rather than vertically, but other than that - pretty much the same...

This card was made with Sweet treats cartridge and my Gypsy to weld it all together and make the card. the paper is mainly StampinUp, and I used My Pink Stamper stamps for the sentiment. I blinged it up a bit with some stickles, and used a cuttlebug folder to Emboss the cupcake icing.

So, this card is being submitted for a couple of challenges:

The Pink Elephant - make something Yummy - what could be better than a good cupcake?

Cricut Cardz Challenge - make a birthday card for a teenager. A bit of a challenge to say the least. You don`t want it to be too kiddish, but still be fun. I hope this qualifies...

Ooh La La Creations - birthday challenge.

My Time to Craft - cake challenge.

Party Time Tuesday - Suumery birthday card - I used bright summery colors.

I will be back again tomorrow with another post - although I am working a 12 hour day tomorrow, so it might be later. I should try to figure out how to get something to post automatically for me. Hmmm... might be too technical :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment