Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you like Pina Coladas...

I love that song!! Cheesy, I know... but this card makes me think of it and smile :)



I created this card on my Gypsy, using Life's a Beach. It was a little more complicated than I expected it to be. This cartridge does not have a shadow feature, or even a blackout feature, both of which make shape cards alot easier. And I had to do a bit of doctoring tho the card base. The straw and the umbrella both got cut off the white base, so I could get it all to fold nicely. you can't even tell, looking at the front of it :)

The stamp is from Lots of Pun from Joy's Life. The paper is pretty much all Stampin Up, though a few random pieces are from my scrap box. I am happy with how it turned out! I think it looks YUMMY!

The Challenges I am submitting this to:

Fantabulous Cricut - tropical
Corrosive Challenge - drinks
One Stitch at a Time - shapes (I figure a shape card counts)
A Crafty Little Place - food - hopefully a lemon and a cherry count :)
Charisma Cardz Challenges - die cuts - I used my favorite die cutting machine, my cricut.

I'll be back tomorrow, with some new cards, and a little surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment