Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Paper Playtime Challenge

I am finally done with my run at work. I have 3 days off and then am back, working 5 12 hour shifts in 6 days. Ugh! Oh well, at least I had some crafting time today :)
There is a weekly challenge at Paper Playtime and this week, the creator of one of my favorite blogs, Alex is their "Queen". I just knew I had to play along with the "Miss You" theme this week. here is what I came up with.



The snail is cut from Create a Critter (love that cartridge!) an the circles are from George and Basic shapes. The paper is all from my scrap boxes except for the patterned paper, which is from my old Creative memories stash and the "miss you" is from My Pink Stamper stamps.

The card fits in with a couple of extra challenges this week - surprise, surprise :)

One Stitch at a Time is having a double challenge this week. Either a sketch challnge, or using pink on your card. I went for both.

Paper Sundaes challenged us to use stitching - either faux or real on our card. i obviously went with faux. Stitching is something I am pretty new at, an in truth not all that comfortable with yet, but it does give cards a lovely finished look.

Little Red Wagon has a challenge to use circles on your card. I almost never use circles, but today, I did - even the snail has a big circle on her back :)

OWH Stars and Stamps challenged us to use some patterned paper from our stash. I ahev a huge stash of paper that I seem to be afraid to use! I love that these challenges are making me use them :)

I have more crafting to do before heaing back to work on Saturday, so be sure to check back tomorrow for another BBQ card.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment