Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mooo...

Today's card is quick and simple. I cut her out on my Gypsy at 3.9 inches, so it would fit in an A2 envelope. I made it for my daughter, who wanted me to cut her the cow on Create a Critter. We all love that cartridge :)



The paper is a mix of Walmart stuff and StampinUp. I used Lots of Pun stamp by Joy's Life, Memento Ink, stickles to bling up her horns and the pink bow, StampinUp ribbon.

Challenges I am submitting this for:
Made by Momo - black, white and on other color - I chose pink
Paper Playtime - at the farm
Pollycraft Monday - nature

Halifax is currently melting in a heat wave, and Hurricane Earl is following quick behind - we are going to be battoning down the hatches. Hope everyone in his path stays safe this week :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment