Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Time!

Two posts in one day - look at me!! Today at Cricut Cardz Challenge the theme was Back to School. I was inspired to make this cute little card on my Gypsy, while watching Harry Potter with my 8 year old. I love how I was able to multi-task - still spending time with him, and crafting too. I even managed to find some time to get it cut out :) The design team (of which I am now a part - see my earlier post today) has some great inspiration for you!



I used Locker Talk, cutting the bus at 5 inches, flipping it and welding it at the top. Fun and easy! The people are from Every Day Paper Dolls and the faces, from Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment is from a Close to My Heart set. I used mostly Stampin Up paper, though some was from my scraps box.

Challenges I am submitting this card for:

Cricut cardz Challenge - back to school
Little red Wagon - back to school
Paper Pretties - back to school
ABC Design Blog - Back to School
S2G Challenge - Back to school and yellow

I'll be back again tomorrow with another creation :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment