Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Angry Bird!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am popping by today with a very quick card I made for my 4 year old nephew for Easter.  Duncan is obsessed with Angry Birds.  i decided to try to make him a card on my Gypsy Girl.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't he cute?  My nephew loved him!  I created him with George and Basic shapes, and that's it!  I was thrilled with how easy he was in the end.  I inked up many of the edges with some distress ink to give him a bit more dimension.  The Happy Easter stamp, is a CTMH stamp, but this could easily be a birthday card, a note card, a party invite, anything you want :)  The paper is all from Michaels.  I stitched around the edges with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.

A challenge or two for my card:
Make it Monday - anything goes
Cutie Pie Challenges - stitching
Stamp and Create - bold and bright
There She Goes - winged things
Magical Monday - for the boys
Amusing Challenges - masculine
365 Cards - round (that angry bird is a pretty major circle)
Stamping With Dragon - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - bright colors
Crazy Amigo - summer colors
Fussy and Fancy - boy attitude
Hot Shot Craft - distress ink
Charisma Cards - masculine cards
Delightful Challenges - for the boys
Do you Stack Up - male cards

I`ll be back tomorrow with another Gypsy made creation, so be sure to come over and visit!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment