Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bee Happy!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I have a card to share that I created at on my Gypsy Girl.  I made it using a few shapes that I welded together.  This card feels like summer to me, the kids always know that summer has arrived when the bees show up by the cottage.  We have hives up there.  Here is my card:






Didn't it turn out cute?  I wish I had some cloud patterned paper, or PKs cloud stamp, I feel like it would have been the perfect background on the middle layer, hmm... I think I will cut out some clouds and a sun on my Gypsy girl and add them to the bottom layer.  This was designed with George and Basic Shapes and Create a Critter.  The bees faces are from Peachy Keen.  I chalked up their faces with my SU pastels.  The sentiment stamps are both (I think) from my Simply Sweet set, that are no longer available.  I doodled around with  the card with my Sakura Jelly roll pens.

A challenge or two for my little card:
Celebrate the Occasion - welcome summer
Lady Bug Crafts - use two of something (2 bees)
Creative Mondays - summer
Hooked On Crafts - all that glitters
The Squirrel and the Fox - make it glitter
Emergency Crafters - things with wings
Stampin for the Weekend - bugs and butterflies

I got off work 5 hours early this morning - at 2 am - ya me!  Hopefully after I wake up, I will get some time in my craft room.  There are lots of things I want to work on.  Hopefully I will have a project for you tommow - I'm on a roll this week :)

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment