Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just a Note

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am back today with a set of cards I created for my mum.  A few weeks ago, I was peeking around at some challenge sites, and came across a beautiful card that I just knew I had to figure out how to make.  You can see that card HERE.  It took some manipulating on my Gypsy, but I did figure it out :)  I made a set of 6 - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards.  Here they are:





Aren't they pretty??  The cut is from Lyrical Letters, I have had that cartridge for a long time, and have somehow, never noticed this cut.  It's amazing what hidden treasures the cartridges have.  I hid the thin frame that was around the original cut, and welded a bigger rectangle from George and Basic Shapes.  It's not perfect, but I love how delicate it looks.  The stamp is from TPC Studio stamps.  I decided to use Stickles, instead of gems, like were used on the original cards.  I chose to use a ribbon that coordinated with the stickles.  I love them in both the white and the black.

A challenge or two for my pretty cards:
Hooked on Crafts - all that glitters
Make it Mondays - anything goes
Lollipop Crafts - flowers in bloom
Love to Create - anything goes
Fashionable Stamping - nature
Stamp'N'Plus - black and white

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment