Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Father's Day

Happy Wednesday!  It's challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge!  Today Mary challenged us to make a father's day card.  Here is what I came up with:


The silhoutte on this is cut from A Child's Year.  The paper is all from CTMH, both patterned and cardstock.  I bought the stamp at my LSS, it was just a loose, unmounted piece of rubber, so I have no idea which company it's from.  I doodle using my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.

Please hop over to CCC. see what the fabulous DT came up with, and play along with us!

A challenge or two for my little card:
Dream Valley Challenges - for that special guy
Scrappy Frog - celebrate men
The Crafty Pad - let's hear it for the boys
One Stop Craft - father's day
Card Makin Mamas - father's day
Phindy's Place - father's day

I am hoping to get into my craft room this afternoon, and have something new for you tomorrow, but I definitely have something for you on Friday!  hope to see you then :)
A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment