Sunday, June 3, 2012

Paper Playtime - Vacation!!

Happy Monday everyone!  It is Delicious Die Cut challenge day over at Paper Playtime.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a vacation themed card. My son and husband went off to Cub Camp this past weekend, Andrew was beside himself with excitement - I made this card for them - to celebrate their special father/son vacation time.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't it adorable!!??  The cartridges used here, are Campin critter - for the little porcupine roasting the marshmallow, Create a Critter for the campfire and Everyday Paperdolls (I think) for the cloud.  I inked the edges of the marshmallow to give it a toasted look, and on the cloud, to add some dimension.  I doodled all over with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  The paper is all from my scrap box, so it's a mish mash of a lot of different things.  The ribbon is from Michael's The stamp is from a set I wanted for a long time, and finally bought about a month ago - Pink By Design's Canada stamp set - I think it is out of stock now, but it is the first set I have bought by PBD, and I can tell you, I WILL be buying plenty more - it gave a gorgeous, crisp stamp and their customer service was excellent!  Thanks Sarah!  I stamped it with my Versafine black ink.

There are 2 prizes for those who plays along with the challenge over the next 2 weeks.  Sharon, from MeeMee's Creations, is giving away 2 6x6 Lost and Found paper pads - Union Square and Madison Avenue.


Our second sponsor is The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe.  She is giving away 4 Action Wobbles.  These are so much fun!  I wish I could win either of these prizes!  They are both awesome :)


So, I hope you all hop over to Paper Playtime, see what the wonderful DT has come up with to inspire you, and play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!



A challenge or two for my cute card:
Pixie Dust Studios - summer
SJ Papercrafts - something for the boys and use a "stash" item - I got Campin Critters LAST year for my birthday, and this is the first time I have used it - don't tell my hubby!
Raise the Bar - welcome summer
Inky Impressions - summer fun
Paper Pretties - summer
Stampin Royalty - masculine cards
Die Cuttin Diva's - anything goes
Getting Cricky - summertime
Scrappy Moms - summer vacation
The Paper Players - summertime

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment