Thursday, June 21, 2012

Teacher Gift #1

Happy Thursday everyone!  School ends here next week, so I decided to make some card sets as thank you gifts for the kids teachers.  I got the idea a couple of years ago from the ever brilliant Ruthie from September Ninth, you can see her card HERE.  The card I made for Andrew's Grade 4 teacher has an apple, just like Ruthie's, but this one, for Gabrielle's primary teacher, I took a slightly different route.  Here it is:


Cute, isn't it?  The paper and pencil are from Simply Charmed.  I welded their shadows together, so they look like they belong together.  Their faces are from PK Princess Faces.  I doodled on them with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens, and chalked on some cheeks with my SU pastels.  I printed the words on my computer.  I followed THIS tutorial here.  Then I used my Martha Stewart Score Board to emboss the lines around the outside.  I love the finished look it gives the card.

A challenge or two for my cute little card:
All That Scrap - embossing
Crafts And Me - anything goes
Divas by Design - die cut
ATCs and Cards with Attitude - anything goes
Crafty Catz - embossing
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - anything goes

I hope you come back and visit tomorrow, I will have my DT project for Pause Dream Enjoy, and don`t forget to enter Paper Playtime's anything goes with sentiments challenge.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment