Friday, June 22, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge 11

Happy Friday!  I'm back with another project today.  Mary of Cardz TV, has a new challenge this weekend, an anything goes challenge.  I really wanted to try to whip a project up tonight, so I could play along.  I have to work the rest of the weekend, so it was now or never!

Last night I went to a class at The Cutting Garden - our LSS.  One of the cards we made was a trifold card. I LOVED the layout, and wanted to try to make one at home, using my Cricut of course.  Here is what I came up with:



Isn't it pretty?  It is definitely not my normal cute card, kind of outside my box.  The stamp is from Flourishes Sweet Days of Summer.  The mat it is on is cut from Twinkle Toes Lite cartridge.  The patterned paper is from CTMH, and the card stock is from Bazzil and Michaels.  I inked around the mat and the patterned paper with my Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  I also used that ink to stamp my sentiment.  I embossed the pink paper with a cuttlebug folder, but can't remember what it's called - sorry :)  The roses are cute using MFTs Royal Rose Die.

A challenge or two for my little card -
Cardz TV - anything goes
Crafty Catz - pastel colors
Hotshot Craft  - distress ink
Word Art Wednesday - use an uplifting sentiment
Crafty Calendar - flowers


A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment