Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Take 2

Happy Thursday everyone!  So, I did make it into my scraproom for an hour or 2 last night, after the kids went to bed, but it was way to dark to take a picture, I decided to take a pic this morning, and just post late.  There seem to be a ton of Father's Day or Men challenges out there in blog land, so I decided to make another card.  This one is for the kids to give my dad.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't it cute??  The shirt and tie are from Simply Charmed - the shirt doesn't really have a pocket, but one of my acrylic stamps, fell off the block and put a nasty ink smudge right below Grandpa - what's a girl to do??  I decided a pocket was the perfect solution :)  The Grandpa stamp is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "fro the Boys" set.  Happy Father's Day is a CTMH stamp.  The twine is from Doodle Bug, and the button from my stash.  I used all Recollections paper.  I love how it turned out.  I think my dad will really like it!

A challenge or tow for my cute card:
Die Cuttin Divas - father's day
Crafting For All Seasons - for a man
Fab'n'Funky - father's day
More Than Favors - father's day
Papercraft Star - father's day
Celebrate the Occasion - father's day
Crafty Sentiments - father's day
Flourishes - father's day
Scrappy Moms - father's day
Make My Monday -  father's day
My Sheri Crafts - father's day
Ink it Pink - father's day
Creative Cutter Room - father's day

I'll be back tomorrow with my Pause Dream Enjoy DT project.  Hope to see you then :)

A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment