Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

Happy Monday everyone!  It's challenge time over at Paper Playtime.  It is a "Say it With Sentiments" Anything Goes challenge, so let your imagination go wild, just be sure to use a sentiment on your project.  Here is what I came up with:


Last week at The Cutting Garden, a LSS, I took a gatefold class.  We used Spellbinders to create them , but I figured out how to do it with my Cricut!  It saved me a couple of hundred dollars, cause now I don't need to buy 6 or 8 sets of Spellbinders.  My hubby was very happy...

I used the Flourishes stamps set Sweet Days of Summer.  I am loving these stamp sets!  I colored a little with my SU pens, and used some stickles on the flowers - though it's a bit hard to see in the pic.  I designed parts of the card on my Gypsy Girl.


The card stock I used is from Michael's.  The "patterned paper" is actually washi tape from Freckled Fawn.  They are our sponsor this week, and were kind enough to give the DT some tape to play with.  It's pretty, isn't it.  The ribbon is from Michael's.

As I said, our sponsor this week is Freckled Fawn, they are giving one luck participant a $15 gift certificate! So, hop over to Paper Playtime, see what the DT came up with and play along with us :)

A challenge or two for my little card:
Card Crafters Circle - sentiment
Robyn's Fetish - anything goes
Crafty Ann's - it's a girl thing
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - summer fun
Sweet Stampin Challenge - summer fun
Polka Doodle - summer scene

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see you again soon!

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment