Friday, July 6, 2012

52 Weeks - Sunset

Eeek!  It's already Friday, and somehow I forgot to pre-plan this post - the kids and I headed to camp this afternoon for the next week - I am going as first aider, the kids are beyond excited!!  It is, however going to be a quiet week on my blog...

So, it's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Today Janis challenged us to create a sunset project.  I have seen what the rest of the team came up with, and they knocked it out of the park!  Here is what I came up with:


So, this is a bit outside my box, but I am pretty happy with it.  The tag is from Pantin Schoolbook.  I decided to do a sponged sky, something I've only done once before.  I masked off the sun, created the sky, and then went back in to sponge the sun.  The image stamp I used is from Stampin Up, it's called Branch Out, and the sentiment stamp is from Flourishes Child's Play set.


Our Sponsor this Challenge is...
Prize: $5 Gift Card available to anyone worldwide.
One randomly drawn winner from all entries submitted between right now and midnight EST Thursday, July 12th.

A challenge or two for my little tag:
Freshly Brewed - summertime
Simon Says Stamp - tags/ATCs
Whimsy Inspiration - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - uplifting or encouraging quote
Tuesday Throwdown - summertime
Paper Pretties - summer fun
Squigglefly - summer colors
Craft a Scene - in the garden
Crazy 4 Challenges - create a tag
Hiding in my Craftroom - anything goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ - use something new (new stamp set from Flourishes) 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  I will be back a week from today with a project!  


A la prochaine...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment