Sunday, July 1, 2012

Exploring Cricut - 4th of July

Happy Monday everyone! If you are looking for my Canada Day Blog Hop project, then please scroll down to my next post!

It is challenge day over at Exploring Cricut.  Today's challenge is to make a red, white and blue 4th of July project.  Now, I am a Canadian girl, so I cheated a little, and made a Canada Day project using red, white and blue.  Here is what I came up with:





I decided to make a two page scrapbook layout.  The Cricut cuts are all from Go Canada.  I love the funky font on this cartridge, and isn't that maple leaf adorable??  The patterned paper is from Studio 45 and the cardstock is from Bazzil and Recollections.  I used some Doodlebug twine to accent the photo mats.  I love the colors this comes in, and I can easily buy it from  local Scrappy girl.  I doodle around with my Sakura Jelly roll pens -   I almost never make a project without them.

Pop on over to Exploring Cricut, see what the patriotic things the DT created for you, and play along with us!

A challenge or two for my layout:
Bitten by the Bug - patriotic
UnstampaBelles - celebrations (canada day is a celebration...)
Lasting Memories Layout Challenge - red, white and blue
Our Craft Lounge - Canada Day
Simply Create Too - inspired by your country
SJ Crafts - red, white and blue
Crafting for all Seasons - patriotic
Creative Belli - anything but a card
Scrapbook Sisters - spring or summer project

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment