Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy - Sports and Hobbies

Happy Friday!  This is my first of two posts today.  It is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a sport or hobby themed project.  Here is what I came up with...


I am not a good, or fast runner, but I LOVE to do it!!  The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook and the sneakers are from Paisley - an oldie but a goodie :)  The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers Stamp Set - Wild Horses.  I doodled around with my Sakura jelly roll pen.  The paper is all from Recollections.

We have a prize for one lucky winner who plays along with us this week - 3 items from Squiggle Fly!  Lucky Ducky :)


So pop over to PDE Challenges, see what the DT came up with, and be sure to play along with us!

A challenge or two for my pretty pink tag:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - stitching
Paper and Such Design - stitching
Pile it On - tag your it
Crazy 4 Challenges - stitching
One Stop Craft - sports

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment