Wednesday, July 4, 2012

You Did It!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is a glorious day here on the east coast, and I hope all my American friends are having a wonderful and safe July 4th!  Yesterday, I got some happy mail, my Cardz TV Stamps from Mary arrived.  The budget had room for 2 stamp set, so after much deliberation, I chose It's All About You and Think Spring.  Today, I was able to steal a few minutes in my craft room, and I created a card using It's All About You.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't she a cutie patootie??  The little cheerleader is cut from the Recess Lite cartridge at 3.5 inches. Her face is from PK Wide Eyed Kids, and I doodled on her with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.   I cut the mat she is lying on from Elegant Edges at 4.5 inches.  The paper is a mix of CTMH and Recollections.  The sentiment is from CardzTV It's All About You.  The button is from Walmart and the twine is from Doodlebug.  I love how this card turned out!  I can't wait to play with my new stamps again - maybe even tonight after the munchkins are in bed :)

A challenge or tow for my cute card:
Mema's Crafts - anything goes
Clear It Out - anything goes (use some yellow - paper and twine, I am trying not to hoarde my twine any more...)
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share, and be sure to pop back in Friday for my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge project.  I have seen some sneaks of what the DT have been working on - it is STUNNING!  You won't want to miss it!

A la prochaine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment