Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Day

Happy Tuesday everyone!  If you are looking for my Cardz TV anything goes DT project, click HERE.  I have a wedding card to share with you today.  But, first things first, this card is NOT my original idea - the talented and brilliant GiGi from The Cricut Bug, created a card that took my breath away.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to make one too.  HERE is GiGi's gorgeous card.  Here is my take on her card:


The couple are cut from Sweet Hearts, and the mat they are on is from Elegant Edges.  I mad the couple really large on my Gypsy girl, so I could put their upper bodies on the mat.  While GiGi's card was white on white, I decided to use a cream for my base - I think I like the coloring.  I embossed her dress and her veil, and also the background .    The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms - Wedding Centers.  I did a bit of doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  On the inside of the card - which I forgot to take a picture of before I wrote in it - I used the sentiment "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."  I LOVE that sentiment :)


A challenge or two for my wedding card:
Amusing Challenges - anything goes
Poodles Parlour - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - wedding
Penny's Paper Challenge - wedding/anniversary

Thanks for visiting today - I will be back tomorrow with my Cricut Cardz Challenge DT project.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment