Sunday, July 29, 2012

Exploring Cricut - Disney challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  If you are looking for my Cardz TV "anything goes" mini album post, then click HERE.   This is my first of two posts today - it is challenge day over at Exploring Cricut.  Today we were challenged to make a Disney project,  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't it cute?  I cut Bashful from Happily Ever After at 4 inches.  He has some pretty small pieces, I am really glad I didn't cut him any smaller!  The paper is mostly from Recollections, though there is a little bit of Bazzil thrown in there.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps Think Spring set.  When I was looking through my Disney cartridges, I saw Bashful and was so excited that I had this sentiment in my collection.  It is so perfect for this card.  The buttons are from  Walmart pack and I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.



I hope you all pop over to Exploring Cricut, see what the amazing DT came up with to inspire you, and play along with us!

A challenge or two for my cute little card:
One Stop Craft - just friends
Phindy's Place - button it
Do You Stack Up? - for a friend
Crafty Creations - buttons

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment