Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Hearts Day!!

Hello everyone! With my daughter home again today, I only had a little bit of time to spend in my craft room. Since she was home, I decided to make her Valentine's Day card. She is on a Hello Kitty kick right now, in fact, tomorrow's project is to make 10 Hello Kitty invitations for her Birthday party. After that, I get to make a bunch of party favors, all Hello Kitty related. It's going to be all Hello Kitty, all the time for the next week or so at our house :) Here is what I came up with:


So, I cut Hello Kitty at 4.25 inches from Hello Kitty Greetings. I blinged up her little ribbon with stickles, it looks so fancy. I ran the cream background paper through my Dotted Swiss Embossing folder. The dotted paper is in my scrap box. The pink ribbon is from Michael's, as is the red paper and the pink card base. The "love you" is actually 2 stamops that I used together from CTMH.

I think my daughter is going to really like this card! It has some of her favorite things - hello kitty, hearts, bling, ribbon and best of all, pink!! Now I have to get going on the rest of my Valentine's Day cards. Between the Hello Kitty party, and Valentine's Day my Gypsy and Expression are going to be buzzing!

A few challenges:
Whimsical Wednesdays - anything goes
More Than Favors - get animated
Scrappy Moms Stamps - cartoon characters
Wags'n'Whiskers - valentines/love
Corrosive Challenge - I love you
Robyn's Fetish - love and hearts
Stampin Sisters in Christ - make a heart stand out on your project
Drunken Stamper - love
JUGS - red, white and pink
Cupcake Craft - all you need is love
Simply Create Too - love is in the air
Lily Pad - inspiration picture
Aud Sentiments - use the word LOVE
Craft Us Crazy - Valentine/love and(or) animals
Crafty Creations - valentines

Anything Goes Challenge - for the one I love
Oldie But a Goodie - use something older (HKG was one of my first cartridges and include a heart
Hope you all have a wonderful day! I will be back in a a day or two with another project! Thanks for hanging out with me today.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment