Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snowman Notes

Well, after some busy days at work, I am back. I made these cute little note pads for Christmas this year. They were teacher gifts and stocking stuffers. I even have one thrown in my purse. Here they are:





Pretty cute, huh? The snowman is cut from Doodlecharms. I used Peachy Keen's Happy Lashes to stamp his face. My jelly roll pens from Sakura did all the doodling. The cheeks were made with chalk and I used my markers from Stampin UP to color his nose and tongue. The stamp came from the dollar bin at Michaels. It has been altered slightly, I cut an image off it that I didn't like. I made the covers of the pad using old cereal boxes, cut the paper to fit and used my fabulous Bind it All to coil the pad. I love that tool!!

A few challenges:
Critter Sketch Challenge - snowman
Crafting for all Seasons - snowmen/ snowflakes
Sisterhood of Crafters - snow
Stampavie and More - winter challenges
Crazy Amigo Challenges - winter colors
Creative Card Crew - snow day
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - baby it's cold outside
Cheerful Stamp Pad - let it snow
Creative Stamp Friends - winter
Pollycraft Challenge - anything but a card
Sentimental Sundays - snow and blue
Exploring Cricut - winter scene
A la prochaine...
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment