Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #101

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I started vacation this morning at 7am (yay me!) and tomorrow is my munchkin's birthday, so I am knee deep in Hello Kitty! I need to get into my craft room today and make her a card! Bad Mama!! Today Mary challenged us to make a Valentine's card. here is what I came up with:



Cute eh? I cut the main image out of A Child's Year. The layer underneath is from hmmm... I am drawing a total blank, and I only made this card yesterday :) LOL! You gotta love my brain on night shift! Once Upon a Princess maybe? I will check and update later. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper. Paper is all from my scraps.
**eta** I double checked on my Gypsy girl, the second layer is from Once Upon a Princess, maybe my brain post night shift isn't so bad... :)
You should pop over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and check out what the super talented design team came up with! Then, make sure you play along with us, and show us how super talented YOU are!

A few challenges:
Throwback Thursday - valentines day
Crafty Purple Card - valentines day
Simply Create Too - love is in the air
The Poodles Parlour - valentines
Mami Doodles - for a loved one
Cupcake Inspirations - photo inspiration
The Stamping Boutique - valentines
Paper Creations Ink - love/romance
Stamps R Us - love is in the air
Shabby Tea Room - love is in the air
Paper Sundaes - valentines
One Stop Craft - stitching
Squiggles and Giggles - all loved up
Truly Scrumptious - love and hearts
little red wagon - valentines day
Paper Crafting World - valentines project
More Than Favors - love theme

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment