Friday, January 20, 2012

New Homes and New Beginnings

Happy Friday everyone! Recently, we had friends who moved into their first home together. I wanted to give them a cute and useful house-warming gift. Her is what I came up with:



We started by buying them a couple of bottles of wine, and putting in some homemade jams and pickles that we made last summer. I then hit up the local Canadian Tire, bought a bucket and filled it up with some essential new home cleaning supplies. Cute eh? It needed a little crafty touch though, so I decided to make a little tag for it:



I cut the tag from Sweet Treats - I love all the tags on that cartridge! The house is from Create a Critter. I used a stamp set from Close to my Heart for the sentiment. It is super simple, but added the personal touch I was hoping for.

A few challenges that I am entering my little tag in:
Divas by Design - new beginnings
Bling it On - new beginnings
By the Cute and Girlie - new beginnings
Marianne's Design Divas - in with the new
Whimsie Doodles Monthly Challenge - new life event
Ooh La La Creations - new beginnings
Paper Playtime - tag and a sentiment
Lets's Ink it Up - anything goes (must use a rubber stamp)
That Craft Place - home sweet home
Craft Your Days Away - new beginnings

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment