Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Good Morning everyone! Happy New Year! I am happy to be back The past few months I have been feeling anti-crafting. I did a couple of craft shows, which were fun, but VERY time consuming and energy sucking! I decided to take a little break from the blogging world. But, now I'm back. I am planning to post here about more than just crafts. There are so many things I enjoy - cooking and baking, photgraphy, spending time with my munchkins and hubby, so this is going to be a bit more generic. There will still be lots of crafts, I do love crafting so much :) but there will be other things too.

In that spirit, here is a wonderful lemon loaf I made the other day. My parents were over for dinner, and this was dessert.





Doesn't it look delicious?? I had a really hard time finding a lemon loaf recipe that actually included lemons IN the loaf. This had a delicious, light and lemony flavor, and the glaze was perfect. I found the recipe HERE.

Be sure to come back tomorrow, to see my design team creation for Cricut Cardz Challenge. On Thursday or Friday, I will be posting a present I made - they are my new obsession :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment