Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welecome 2012

Good morning everyone! Welcome to my first crafty project of the year. Today Mary challenged the Cricut Cardz Design Team to make a New Year's card, using any cartirdge and colors we wanted. Our New Year's Eve traditions are very simple. We order chinese from our favorite spot, and watch a few movies with the kids. However, as a young girl I used to babysit alot, and every New Year's Eve the couples got all dressed up and went to some sort of elegant party. I decided to make a card that reflected my old ideas of New Year's Eve - glamorous and elegant. Here is what I came up with...



It is a 4.5 x 4.5 inch square card. The layer is cut from Paper Lace, I love how it looks layered on black. The pink ribbon is from Stampin Up, and added that splash of color I wanted, and the stamp is from Close to My Heart.

I hope you all come over to Cardz TV, and play along with us.

A few challenges:
The Emerald Faerie Garden - flourishes and swirls
Creative Stamp Friends - New Years Cards
There She Goes - New Year
Addicted to Stamps - something new - new year, new baby, new house...
Come and Get It - New Year
Just Some Lines - new year


A la prochaine...

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment