Monday, January 9, 2012

The Wheels on the Bus

Hmmm... in the chaos that was fall in my world, it appears that I never got around to posting this card. I made it for my daughter's teacher, to celebrate the first day of school. She started primary this year, my big girl! Isn't it cute??
I cut the bus out of Doodlecharms. Made the background by welding together the shadows of the bus, and then layered the bus on the front. The kids are all cut out of EDPD. Don't you love the faces on them?? They are from Peachy Keen stamps. I just adore their stuff! The Hello is from CTMH, and I used my Sakura Jelly pens for the doodling. I love how it turned out, and I know that Madame loved the cute card from Gabrielle. A challenge or two: Crafty Bloggers Network - anything but a square Paper Sundaes - saturated colors (bright yellow is a saturated color, right?) CES Challenge Blog - anything goes Our Creative Corner - shaped cards Card Crafter's Circle - make it colorful Alphabet Challenge Blog - Xtra special occasion - I think a 5 year old's first day of school counts :) Thanks for hanging out with me today :) A la prochaine... Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment