Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Happy snowy Monday everyone! Today in Halifax it is chilly and icy, but tomorrow it's supposed to POUR! Gotta love winter in Eastern Canada... I wasn't planning to post today, but I am home with a munchikin with the stomach flu, and had a few crafting moments, so here is an extra post. I had some left over snowmen that I stamped with my PKS. I decided to use it to make a cute wintry card. Here it is:



So here are the details - I cut the snowman from Doodlecharms, I used the Hide Contour button on my to eliminate the snowman's face. Then I was able to stamp his face with my Happy Lashes stamps from Peachy Keen. Isn't he adorable all doodled up like that?? I tore some paper to make the snowy hills, and inked them up with my SU inks, and adhered them to a piece of blue reflections cardstock that I embossed with my Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder. I created the little label the sentiment is on on my Gypsy. It is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I manipulated the size, so it would fit my sentiment, and then i welded two small rectangle to the end so the ribbon would slip right through. I then inked the edges with pink and stamped it with a sentiment from CTMH. The snowflakes were punched from an old punch I got years ago, and I inked the edges with some pink and blue SU inks. I used my Sakura Jelly Roll pens to do some doodling.

I hope you all like the little card I created today. Thanks for hanging out with me! See you back her in a day or two.

A few challenges for my cute snowy card:
My Craft Spot - snow much fun
Fantabulous Cricut - label it
2 Sisters - embossing
The Ribbon Girls - use blue, pink and a ribbon
Stamptacular Sunday - seeing spots
Gingerloft Challenge - let it snow
Getting Cricky With It - let it snow/use embossing
Delicious Doodles - winter wonderland
Fussy and Fancy - let it snow
Raise the Bar - circles
DRS Designs - snowman
Sassy Studio Designs - frosty winter colors
Crafting For All Seasons - snowman/snow flakes
Sisterhood of Crafters - let it snow
Stampavie and More - winter
Cupcake Inspirations - pink and blue snowflakes

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment