Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Stitch in Time

It is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Today Mary challenged us to use stitching on the card - real or faux. Here is what I came up with:


I have wanted to make monogram cards for a while now. I decided today was the day. This is a 4x4 card. I cut the two squares on it from George and Basic Shapes, the scalloped square is from Winter Woodland and the M is from Paper Lace. The black layer is embossed with D'vine swirls, which is probably my favorite Cuttlebug folder, the Ribbon is from Michael's. I clearly went for the "faux" stitching and used my black Sakura Jelly Roll pen for that. They are simple, but I love how they turned out.


I made a set of four of them. They came together so quickly that I think I'll make more!

So, hop on over to Cardz TV, and check out all the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team, and be sure to play along with us :)

A few challenges:
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - make a square card
Craft Your Days Away - getting stitchy with it
One Stitch at a Time - anything goes

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment