Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello Kitty Party Week - Day 1

Welcome to Hello kitty Party Week - Day 1! As you know, my baby girl turned 6 last Thursday. On Saturday she had her very first "friend party". She decided on a Hello Kitty theme. My Cricut has been working overtime the past week or so, so I could get everything done. I made her invitations first, you can see that post HERE. The first project I am going to show you this week, is the banner I made for my girl. I apologize in advance for the photo quality, this wasn't the easiest thing to photograph :)



Here is a photo of the entire banner, a bit tricky to see... so I did closeups :)



I cut the banners from Birthday Bash. I have never used the banner feature before. It is awesome! I have never had a banner come together so easily. i will be using this again, and soon!



I decided to use the font from Once Upon a Princess. I have always thought this font was really pretty, but because it only has uppercase letters, I haven't used it often. this seemed like the perfect opportunity. I also found some awesome pink glitter paper - pricy? yes. worth it? YES!



Here is the first of the Hello Kitty images on her banner. This one is so cute! I used her on a lot of the party favors.



Here is the second Hello Kitty I used. The heart kitty - for the little girl I love! Gabrielle loved her banner. we are going to keep it in her room - per her request, once she decides she wants to take it out of the dining room!



Here are my babies after her party. She is in her new Hello Kitty shirt, which she loves... if you look closely, you will see in the background, a sneak peek of one of the other project's I'll be showing you. please join me tomorrow for day 2!

A few challenges -
Whimsical Designs - love home decor project
Paper Playtime - love
Tuesday Throwdown - use a heart
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - anything goes (hope HK counts as a die cut)
Moving Along With the Times - at least 1 heart visible
I Brake for Challenges - love
Freshly Brewed Challenges - love
By the Cute and Girly - love is in the air
Bling It On - love is all around
Wags'n'Whiskers - home decor
Fairy Tale - love,love,love
One Stop Craft - for the one that I love
Stampin Sisters in Christ - something to show love
One Stitch at a Time - with love
Gingerloft - love is in the air
Come and Get it Challenges - love
Hooked on Crafts - hearts
Incy Wincy Challenges - love with pink, white and black
Fantabulous Cricut - love is in the air

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment