Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello Kitty Party Week - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of Hello Kitty Party week here at my blog. I hope you have been enjoying all the ideas so far. Today's idea is not an original one. I was on Pinterest a few weeks ago, hunting for Hello Kitty ideas and found THIS. I thought it was FABULOUS and knew that I could recreate it, so I did. Here is my Hello Kitty bouquet:



Isn't it awesome??!! Gabrielle and her girlfriends loved it, and so did I! All the cuts are from Hello Kitty Greetings. I cut them all nice and big. Anywhere from 3.5 - 5.5 inches. I mounted them all on wooden skewers, and stuck them all into some of that green foam you can find in the fake flower section at Walmart. I tucked the whole thing into a box that I made using my Martha Stewart Score board. I chose all of Gabrielle's favorite colors. I was so thrilled with how it came out!

A few challenges:
The Crafty Pad - fresh spring colors
All Sorts - free and easy february
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Cutie Pie Challenges - anything but a card
Make It Monday - anything goes
City Crafters - colors of the rainbow
Celebrate the Occasion - anything goes birthdays
Craft Room Challenge - cute and cuddly (is anything cuter than Hello Kitty?)
Crafty Sentiments - let's get girly
Made By You Monday - linky party

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment