Friday, February 17, 2012

Wedded Bliss

Happy Friday! I have a very simple project to share with all of you today. This is one of the projects I submitted when I applied to the Whimsical Designs DT. We recently had 2 friends getting married, I made the girls personalized cards:


I cut the brides out of Wrap it Up, making one blond and one brunette. I think they are lovely and elegant. The embossing folder is D'vine Swirls and the paper is all Stampin Up. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper - Christmas Wishes. The pearls were bought at my LSS. I tried both the larger and smaller ones. I think I prefer the smaller ones.


The ladies loved their cards and I loved being able to personalize the brides! Thanks for visiting today. I am fighting a cold, but hope to be able to get some creating done in the next day or so, and have new projects on Monday! have a great weekend :)

A few challenges -
By the Cute and Girly - love is in the air
Cupcake Craftroom - new beginnings
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - pearls and swirls
Getting Cricky - wedding
That Craft Place - love is all around

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment