Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet Friends

Pin It

Happy Monday! I am fighting the flu and feel miserable, but I decided to try and leave my bed to make a quick card today, I was hoping it would help me feel better. Here it is:


The cute little lollipops are cut from Mini Monsters at 3.5 inches. I used PK Princess Faces for their adorable faces. I chalked them and doodled on them with my black and white Sakura gel pens. The scallop along the bottom edge of the card is punched with my SU scallop edge punch. I also used a SU punch, the word window, to cut out the sentiment. The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs Everyday Sentiments stamp set. You can find it HERE. it is some beautiful sentiments on it.


That's it for today, I am back in bed with a terrible headache :( I will be back Wednesday with my first DT project for Whimsical Designs' Whimsical Wednesdays. Hope to see you all then!

A few challenges:
Peachy Keen - cards for friends
Fantabulous Cricut - use ribbon, lace, fabric (i used ribbon and twine)
Die Cuttin Divas - color - use 2 of red white, pink or black
My Craft Spot - pink and girlie
4 Crafty Chicks - use 2 of something (balloons)
Craft Us Crazy - favorite color (pink)
2 Sisters Challenge - stitching
Pretty Little Ribbon - anything goes with ribbon
Pile it On - sending happiness
Crafty Boots - food glorious food

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment