Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello Kitty Party Week - Day 6

It's Day 6! Hello Kitty Party week is almost over. Today I am showcasing on of our party games. Pin the Bow on Hello Kitty. I thought I was brilliant, coming up with this, then when I was on Pinterest, I realized that there were some other very smart ladies, who had come up with it before me :) here is the version I came up with:


I used my 12x24 mat, and cut Hello Kitty's head as large as possible. I then cut out a bow for each little girl, using the same pattern as I did for the Hello Kitty goody bags/ I wrote their names on the bow, so we would know whose was whose.


Here is one of the little girls playing it. They had so much fun!

A few challenges for my little project:
Allsorts Challenge - free and easy February
Catch the Bug - inspiration photo
Fun With Shapes and More - birthdays with die cuts


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment