Friday, October 1, 2010

3 Little Dolls

I have had a busy day of crafting after my crazy day at work yesterday. It has been nice to take some time for something I enjoy. Back to work tomorrow, only off Sunday and then back to work for 4 more. Here are a few of the cards:









These little girls are from Hero Arts, and I have always loved them. I wanted to have a few "thinking of you" cards on standby, for when I needed them, so I made a few. the paper is all Stampin Up and the ribbon from the Dollar Store. I used a some stickles to bling them up a little. They are really simple, but I like them.

Challenges for today:
Crafty Cardmakers - oriental
Crazy 4 Challenges - bling
Creative Card Crew - flowers

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment