Saturday, October 30, 2010

Falling behind...

I have had the loveliest 24 hours - well, other than some wicked temper tantrums by a certain 4 year old... I am feeling much better, and have gotten a ton of crafting done. With all the design teams I'm on, I have noticed that I am really far behind on my Christmas cards. Usually by now I would be well on my way, this year, not so much... So I decided to make a trial run of a card today. Here is what I came up with - sorry about the picture:



The stamp of the holy family is from stampendous - it is hard to see, but it is in gold embossing. The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms - also embossed. The paper is all Stampin Up and the gold ribbon is from my stash. It was pretty easy to make, and one I might think about making 20 or so of. That is always good, as we send out at least 100 cards each year.

Some challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sparkly and bright (i think gold embossing counts)
Fab'n'Funky - clean and simple
ABC Challenge Blog - glitter
Speedy the Cat Challenge - holiday
Wee Memories - anything goes
2 Sisters - no designer paper
Our Daily Bread - sparkle
No Time to Stamp - CAS christmas
Stampavie and more - christmas

I'll be back tomorrow with my new album for Cricut Mini Albums - see you all then!

A la prochaine...

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment