Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pile on the Challenges

Good morning everyone. I have a cute new card for you today, using my cute new stamps. Each week at Pile It On challenges they come up with a theme, and the challenge is to make a craft that fits in with that challenge and as many other challenges as possible. Fun, eh? Especially for someone like me, who does love challenges :) Here is what I came up with:



I used the bat from Mini Monsters - isn't he cute? The stamps are from my newest set Simply Sweet isn't it just perfect with that bat?? The embossing folder is Seeing Spots (I think) and the paper is a mix of SU and stuff from my scrapbox. I got the ribbon at Michaels. On the whole, I am really happy with this card.

So, the many challenges I am entering this in to:
Pile It On - kids halloween
Aly's Sunday Challenge - halloween
Easy Craft Projects - halloween
If the Shoe Fits - holiday
Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
Polka Doodles - spooky
2 Sisters - halloween
One Stop Craft Challenge - halloween
Stampin for the Weekend - Halloween
S2G - spots and spooky
The Cuttlebug Spot - totally frightful
My Time to Craft - ghosties, goulies and long legged beasties
Creative Inspirations - spooky
The Creative Cottage - halloween
Crafts and Me Challenge - spooky
Creative Craft Challenges - trick or treat
Double Dutch - boo to you
Fussy and Fancy - halloween
Stamp Something - halloween
C.R.A.F.T. - spooky
Stamp with Fun - halloween
The Crazy Challenge - halloween


A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment