Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Treats

It is almost Halloween, one of my children's favorite times of the year. Today at Paper Playtime the challenge is to make a Halloween treat. My daughter goes to a sitter while I am at work, and every year they have a Halloween party, and we make up little treat bags. This year, I decided to use my Cricut. Here is what I came up with:









Cute eh? There is not a ton of candy inside the treat bags, but enough for a 4 year old :) I used this tutorial HERE to make the treat bad cover. It was really easy. The paper is all Bazzil. I used a punch from EK Success to punch the edge of the treat bag. The little ghost on the back in from Mini Monsters - he was I was originally planning to use for the front of the bag, but changed my mind. The cute little stamps are from Stampin Up, as is the scallop circle punch I used and the circle punch.

My daughter loved them and so did my son. He is trying to convince me that I need to make another 26 for his class. I haven't decided yet...

I hope you all head over to Paper Playtime and show us your Halloween treats! I can't wait to see what you all come up with :)

Some challenges:
Made by Momo - anything but a card
Other Lovelies - "H" - halloween
Crazy 4 Challenges - halloween
My Sheri Crafts - halloween
Sweet Stampin - anything but a card
Corrosive Challenge Blog - halloween/ orange and black

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment