Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lovely Leaves

Something ridiculous is going on in Nova Scotia this fall. It is still summer! It has been unseasonably warm here, and it is October, so I made a fall card. Here it is:



The stamp is Stampin Up's "Seasons of Friendship" which i have always really liked. I was trying to make the leaves look like they were changing colors, so I inked it up in one color, and stamped it off on a scratch paper, and then ran the edges of the stamp through a second color - and stamped them onto the picture. I am pleased with how it turned out. All the paper I used is from Stampin Up.

Here are the challenges I am submitting this for:

A Crafty Little Place - autumn daze
Tuesday Taggers - autumn
For Fun Challenges - autumn
Simon Says Challenges -it's autumn
Stampin for the Weekend - autumn colors
Something Completely Different - orange, brown and gold

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment