Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today on Cooking with Cricut we have a new challenge for everyone. Today`s challenge is Pumpkin Patch. Perfect for the season, isn't it? Here is what I came up with:





I created this card on my Gypsy, welding some pumpkins from Mini Monsters to a rectangle from George and Basic Shapes. Didn't it turn out cute? I stole the idea for this card from the wonderful Cristi, click HERE to see her wonderful card. The paper is mostly SU, though the patterned paper is old Creative Memories. I got the Happy Halloween stamp in the $1 bin at a LSS. On the whole, I was pretty pleased.

I will be back later today with my Design Team submission for Cricut Cardz Challenge, the challenge is a good one. Wednesday are a busy day for me in the blogging world :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment