Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Mini Album

Happy Halloween!! It is a grey and rainy day here in Nova Scotia - not exactly ideal for my Bat Man and Princess to go trick or treating in... hopefully the weather will improve. Today at Cricut Mini Albums the challenge was to make a Halloween mini album. Here is what I came up with:



I decided on an accordian style mini. You can find a tutorial by Mary from CardzTV right HERE.





Most of the cuts are from Mini Monsters. I just love that cartridge :)



I used Zoobaloo to cut out all the words, I thought it was a font that looked a little spooky.



The tags in the album are all cut from Sweet Treats cartridge - I need to explore my cartridges a bit more, I had forgotten about all the cute tags on that cartridge till I watched Mary's videos.



The little boxes are from George and Basic Shapes. They are probably too small for pictures. I was thinking I would use the tags for pictures and the little boxes for journaling or quotes.



Isn't it cute? The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and Karen Foster. The cardstock is a bunch of different stuff - Stampin Up, Creative Memories and Walmart stuff. The ribbon is all from Michaels. I am really happy with how it all turned out.

Some challenges:
My Time to Craft - pick a pocket
Crafty Creations - halloween
Little Red Wagon - halloween
Pixie Dust - happy halloween
S2G - trick or treat
Sarah Hurley - halloween
Treehouse - things that go bump in the night
Totally Gorjuss - spooky
Crafty Catz - halloween
Card of the Week - mini book
The Crafty Pad - stitching

Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!! Come back tomorrow to see my submission for Paper Playtime this week.

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment