Saturday, October 23, 2010

You're the Cherry on Top

I am fighting the flu, and the flu seems to be winning. I am so happy to be home after a very long day at work. Some days are like that I guess... Today's card was made for a challenge over at More Than Favors. She challenged us to make a card focusing on fruits or veggies. Here's what I came up with:



The cherry is from Preserves, the circle from George and Basic Shapes, and the scalloped circle is from Winter Wonderland, I welded the scallop circle together on my Gypsy. The cute little saying is from my favorite new stamp set Simply Sweet Stamps. I was pretty happy with it. I think it's pretty cute.

Challenges I am entering this in to:
More Than Favors - fruit or veggies
Stampin Royalty - ribbon
2 Sisters Challenge - anything goes
Card of the Week - card using a die cut/ die cutting machine
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Paper Romance - circle card

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend - I am off to bed - hoping for a healthier day tomorrow :)

A la prochaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment